How I Place Products In Front Of Red Hot Buyers On Google For Free
Published on Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
I actually spent three of the last four years online nearly broke due to rarely getting a winner with Facebook or Google advertising, and with affiliate marketing it seemed even harder.
Then I started to notice that YouTube videos started randomly showing up on the front page of Google (at the top, among the ads).
I wanted a piece of this!! (these are my rankings today)
I invested in some courses & consultants and spoke to some YouTube professionals and no-one had a definitive answer to why some videos were ranking and others nowhere to be seen.
So I set myself an impossible task (I like impossible tasks, lol) to rank any video from my YouTube channel on the front page of Google fast.
I have to be honest I spent some time in the trenches (hence the three out of fours years nearly flat broke). I tried SEO (forget it unless you want to wait six months). And with Ads, I needed to spend a fortune testing and hiring agencies etc.
However, as Google owns Youtube, I knew would they want to rank my videos as long as I gave them what they wanted. They keep people on their platform showing them their ads, win-win..
I ran a bunch of experiments and then some amazing things started happening...
I started ranking for literally everything I posted, initially it took some time but then soon after I was ranking within 24 hours for nearly every video, for any product.
AND... I didn't need much traffic to make good money as it is all 100% targeted (and of course free).
I also started getting over 50% conversion (unheard of) and even outselling the vendors who were paying a fortune on ads.
I built a free email list of over 10k in under eight months.
Five months ago I broke the $1 million a year pure profit mark using only free traffic. (and with no product of my own, affiliate marketing)
I also became the top affiliate promoter for ALL the products I decided to promote (now matter how competitive, see below)
I didn't have to test out Facebook ads with my own cash. I could spend a small fraction of the profits and if it's a winner I scale if not I turn off and lose nothing.
I also season my Facebook pixel for free.
If you want to copy my 24 hour ranking system you can use this blueprint... (enough free targeted traffic for everyone)
1. Set up a free YouTube channel around a niche and choose an affiliate product that you already use and are passionate about that will generate LTV of $100 or more. (if you have your own product use that).
2. Look for searched for traffic (Keywords Everywhere is a good, low priced tool)
3. Create good hooks and good thumbnails for your YouTube vids. (Canva is a good free tool)
4. Have a relevant bonus if selling affiliate products (so they don't leave).
5. Set up a funnel which sends them to your vids each day which helps the vids rank. (YouTube loves this, as you are sending them traffic)
6. Create ten 3-10 min vids of you offering value talking about your product. (no sales) If you are camera shy choose a niche that you can post up slides and music (pets, ecommerce, hobbies etc). Place your link to your funnel (including your bonus) above the fold in each vid.
7. Title and tag vids correctly (ton of vids on YouTube show you this)
8. Rinse and repeat with each product.
Copy this and you will never need to spend a penny of your own money on ads ever again.
I've helped a handful of people with this system through my ground breaking online course which normally sells for $997.
I recently updated the training. (and some of it's killer).
Want it for free?
TODAY ONLY: I'm giving away a few copies my ground breaking 24 hour ranking system for free (Save $997)
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
*Earnings and income representations made by Affiliate Tube Success, tripfunnels.com, Paul Murphy, and their advertisers/sponsors (collectively, "Affiliate Tube Success") are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential. These results are not typical and results will vary.